So, I had no idea there was a Christmas tag going around until I read Supersweetserendipityblog’s Christmas Tag post. I, of course, just had to write a post of my own because this is my favorite holiday. I love the holiday spirit, Christmas decor, and nothing compares to the music, lol. However, I just wish one day a cute guy will kiss me under a mistletoe. So, here’s to taking a quick break from talking about makeup and sharing some holiday love. Enjoy*
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie/s?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon)
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
I’m the youngest so I was always the one to put the Angel on top of the tree. Also, dressing up as Rudolph at work several years ago lol
4. Favorite festive food?
Hmm, I don’t think I have one
5. Favorite Christmas gift?
One Christmas my brother bought me a doll house that I wanted. It was the only gift he bought that year and the only gift I woke up to because money was very tight. I’ll never forget it. Makes me tear up just thinking about it.
6. Favorite Christmas scent?
I like the smell of a fresh Christmas tree
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not a Christmas Eve one but normally, on Christmas day the family gathers together at my grandparent’s house for more gift giving and dinner
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I always wanted a life size barbie. It’s not really crazy, wild, or extravagant but I never received one lol
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Seeing a person’s expression when I give them a gift, especially my son’s.
I love you guys!
Thanks for reading!