The new year is right around the corner and if you still don’t have a holiday look in mind, look no further (at least when it comes to the lips).
I’m all about not being complicated so, of course, this lip look was a cinch. Here’s all you need to do in order to get this easy yet edgy look. (or you can watch my 1 minute YouTube tutorial)
1. Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Pencil (color-Baby’s Got Black)
2. Nyx Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick (color-Stone Fox)
3. Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust (color-Rouge Flambe)
4. Flat shadow brush
How-To Step by step: (Video Tutorial)
1. Make sure lips have been scrubbed and are smooth
2. Line your lips with the Wet N Wild black liner. Don’t forget to shade in all four corners of the mouth.
3. Apply Nyx Cosmetics Liquid Suede lipstick over entire lip, including shaded corners but NOT over the liner that outlines the lip.
4.Apply Jesse’s Girl eye dust in the middle of the upper and lower lip but staying closer to the inside of the mouth. Apply using light dabbing motions with a flat shadow brush.
Let me know if you like this #LOTD and comment if you will try it out. I love you guys!
Happy New Year!
Follow me on Bloglovin (Heart Break Brody) I’ll be sure to follow back*
Thanks for reading!